Logan-Hocking Middle School
- The Dodge for a Cause Dodgeball Tournament will be on March 23rd at the High School. Packets are available in the office. If you have picked up a packet please return it ASAP so brackets can be made.
- This is it, the We Can Club will be selling Puppy Paw shirts all this week during lunches. The shirts are $10 each and sizes are from YS thru adult 2X. All proceeds will go to Save-A-Pup to help the dogs in Hocking County.
- The Smile Program is a mobile dentist that comes to the school for you. Please return your permission forms to the office by April 1st.
- Reminder from the library...If you are returning a book that you have been billed for, please HAND IT TO MS. MILLER. DO NOT give it to a student worker. DO NOT put it in the drop. It needs to be given directly to Ms. Miller.
- We still have rewards for returning books that have been billed in the past. So, please get your books back asap, before we run out of prizes!!
- Also from the Library please enter the Read Across America Contest sponsored by LEA. The contest starts today thru April 12th. Please ask your teachers or Ms. Miller in the library for awards and contest rules.
- Attention this is the last week to order YBs. YBs are on sale for $35. Please turn your order form and money into Ms. Conzett in rm 139 or Mrs. Wendy in the front office.
- Tomorrow is a planned 2 hour late start day. Doors will not open until 9:00 am.
- "Any 7th and 8th grade track athlete who did not attend the meeting last week, must attend the mandatory parent/athlete meeting this Wednesday at 6pm in the high school. Also, track pictures will take place during practice this Wednesday."
- 5th grade will have their reward movie for the Coins for Canine Drive on Friday, March 15th, both 7th and 8th period. Then 5th and 6th grade will have their rewards dance for February, 9th period.
- The Student Council is sponsoring a dance for 7th and 8th graders on Friday, March 15th from 6:00-8:00pm in the school gym/cafe. The cost is $2. Tickets can be purchased during lunches today through Friday.