LIVINGSTON HIGH SCHOOL
DAILY BULLETIN FOR
March 20, 2019
- SENIORS - Don't miss out on the Bloss Scholarship for all Junior College and 4 year college bound graduates. Easy survey online. Check your email from Mrs. Lanz for the link. DUE by MIDNIGHT, TONIGHT.
- CSF members please go to Ms. DePalma's CSF website to register for the CSF conference as a participant or as a volunteer. Also March 21st and 22nd we will be working in Ms. DePalma's classroom after school preparing for the conference.
- CSF members the Spring semester membership list is on Ms. DePalma's website and on her classroom window. You can also come by and pick up a permission slip for the UC Berkeley field trip on April 2nd. If you sold Pretzel Rods you go free, otherwise it is $15. Forms due back to Ms. DePalma by April 1st.
- Students if you are interested in attending the LGBTQ+ Youth Conference at Merced High School on April 6th, please stop by Mrs. Walkers room (301) by Friday to RSVP (show flyer).
- Community Service Opportunities! The City of Livingston and Livingston Union Elementary School District together are hosting the “Splash of Color Run” on May 11th. Volunteers are needed throughout the day for this event and also for the Campus Park school carnival on May 10th. If you are interested in volunteering for either event, contact Mrs. Andam at Campus Park via email email@example.com or you can call Campus Park at 394-5460 and ask to speak to Mrs. Andam. (show flyer)
- Track @ Ripon, Depart time is right after lunch
- JV Golf @ Atwater, Depart time 7th period
- Boys Volleyball @ Riverbank, Depart time 3:15pm
- Frosh Boys Volleyball vs Ceres (home, New Gym), Game time 4:00pm
- The softball game is cancelled today