Hi [Insert name],
I’ve found an online subscription service that can help with my training and professional development, called Sales Community. I’m writing to explain this expense submitted.
This is all a great library of content that I can access at my own pace and on my own time. It doesn’t require time off, airfare, or lodging expenses. The total cost, everything included, is only $97 per month or $997 per year.
Here is some of what I get with my Sales Community Subscription Investment:
BEST PRACTICES - Learning sales best practices from hundreds of the industry's best: sales leaders, sales consultants, CEO’s, CISO’s, CIO’s, and CFO’s.
- PEER ADVICE - Get help on situations from other members using private and public slack channels, and learn by seeing others Q&A
- WEBINARS - Webinars weekly to learn from experts
- CONTENT LIBRARIES - Content libraries filled with great knowledge
- ACCOUNT SPECIFIC NETWORKING - Opportunity to ask members for help on specific accounts
- CHANNEL PARTNERS - Get leverage and experience and account mapping with the best partners
- TOOLS - Leverage library of best in class templates, tools, and playbooks to create a learning roadmap for you and your team
- TRENDS - Special access to industry analysts from Enterprise Strategy Group, IDC, SiliconAngle/Wikibon, and TechTarget coming soon
- RELATIONSHIPS - Build career changing relationships that matter
- BRANDING - Add value to our company's brand
- RECOMMENDATIONS - Learn from member recommendations on various topics
- EXECUTIVE COACHES - Unique access to executive coaches Tony Jeary and Dave Nour
Thank you for your support.