COVID-19 Testing Information
City of Southlake partnership with Advanced Medical Diagnostics of Texas
- Bicentennial Park, parking lot. 450 W. Southlake Blvd. Enter off of Southlake Blvd at Bicentennial Drive
- Mon-Sat 8am to 5pm. Sunday 10am to 5pm.
- No registration or appointment is required
- PCR Saliva test. Nasal swab test also available.
- Results in 24-36 hours
COVID-19 Testing in Grapevine TX
- 3000 Grapevine Mills Parkway
Grapevine TX 76051
Euless, Tx 76039
- Rapid and PCR Testing
- Self Pay- RAPID Test $150 & PCR Test $200
- Take Medicaid. IF no insurance with symptoms, should qualify for a free test through government funding.
- Will test ages 2 and up.
COVID testing in Tarrant County
- Testing Resource TCPH
Better Faster Urgent Care:
- Better Faster Urgent Care -to make an appointment online.
- Drive Through Testing. They do not take appointments and you can walk in. They do encourage you to check in online
- Accepts most insurance. No Medicaid or Medicare. $230 without insurance.
- 630 N. Kimball Ave, St. 100, Southlake, TX 76092
- Open 7 days a week
- Care Now
- PCR testing and Rapid Test Available
- No referral required. Appointment only. Check in online.
- Does not take CHIP, Medicaid, or Medicare. Payment is whatever their Urgent Care copay is.
- CVS - Minute Clinic
- PCR results in 1-2 days
- Rapid-within hours
- Perform in the drive-thru lane
- Appointment only.
Southlake Physical Medicine:
- Southlake Physical Medicine
- To be tested, call them at 817-898-7400 to make an appointment.. No referral needed.
- Drive through testing. 2-3 day results.
- Open Monday - Friday
- 1500 W Southlake Blvd Suite 120, Southlake, TX 76092
- MD Clinic
- Rapid testing- results in 15 minutes on average
- PCR test resulting in 3-7 days
- Appointments recommended, call or text at 888-776-5252
Legacy ER and Urgent Care
- Legacy ER
“Due to the high demand for emergency services, Rapid COVID-19 Antigen + Flu A&B testing with real-time results is available only for symptomatic patients who have a testing reservation. Patients seeking COVID-19 testing must be evaluated by a doctor or nurse practitioner as a part of an Urgent Care or Emergency Room visit. Learn more about the tests offered by visiting our COVID-19 FAQ page HERE or reserve a COVID-19 test.”
Cook Children’s Pediatrics -
- Rapid Testing in office. Parents need to call to confirm their location offers it.
Cook Children’s Urgent Care Southlake
- Cook Children’s Website
- Only able to perform rapid testing with children with symptoms
- 2727 East Southlake BLVD Southlake TX 76092
- Open 11:00 a.m - 10:00 p.m.
- Number 682-885-6000
- Appointment required for Covid Test
- Tests limited to certain patients
- Verify testing center info before going
- Instructions: Drive-Up Testing is available by appointment only Monday-Friday 7:30am to 2pm
- 5207 Heritage Ave, Colleyville Texas 76034
Community Med Urgent Care in Southlake
f Southlake, in