Call Time Manager/Scheduler
Huge for Assembly is seeking a call-time manager and scheduler to support our campaign for the 37th Assembly District in Western Queens. Huge is a New Yorker, software engineer, and problem solver looking to take on Queens’ biggest challenges with innovative solutions.
- Sit with the candidate during fundraising call-time to keep the candidate on task and ensure the candidate hits nightly and weekly goals.
- Maintain the candidate’s personal calendar, and work with the campaign manager to ensure the candidate is dedicating appropriate time to each priority (fundraising, visibility, direct voter contact, press, and political).
- Maintain and refresh call-time lists for every session.
- Research the candidate’s social media followers and assist the candidate in social media outreach as part of the campaign’s fundraising efforts.
- Follow up on fundraising pledges with those who have yet to contribute.
- Ability to “manage up”, and hold the candidate accountable to a schedule.
- Attention to detail and quick turnaround on administrative tasks such as updating the candidate’s calendar.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and ability to proactively communicate with Campaign Manager to flag potential issues.
- Proficiency in GSuite, particularly Google Calendar and Google Sheets.
- Comfortable following up with donors who have made pledges, including large donors who pledge to give hundreds or thousands of dollars.
- Research skills preferred, but not required.
Ideal Start Date: January 18, 2022
Salary: $3350 per month
To apply: Submit resume and one page cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Call-Time Manager/Scheduler - [FIRSTNAME LASTNAME]”