At Filestage we believe that broken workflows poison teams with miscommunication, friction, and frustration. Our mission is to fuel creative teams with a rock-solid workflow. With our software, we empower people to produce great results together and build healthy and meaningful relationships at work.
Over 500 companies (and growing!) all over the world like Lufthansa, Rabobank or Jung von Matt benefit from happier and more productive employees with Filestage. We work hard to build great things together — and make time to celebrate our accomplishments.
- You love helping others. You are the person that your friends go to when they need assistance! You’re good at following through and checking up during the process.
- Talking to people is second nature. You will support our clients over chat, email, and phone. You will also create quick tutorial videos (using Loom or VidYard) walking through any questions that may arise.
- You are curious. When something breaks, you want to know how to break it again and then how to fix it. You enjoy the research that embodies customer support. You get to the root cause of an issue and then find solutions.
- You are hungry for more. You desire to be the best version of yourself. You are constantly looking for ways to improve and become better at your job.
You’re good at
- You’re passionate about customer service. You have some experience of working in a customer facing role and you know how to communicate with them. New graduates are encouraged to apply.
- You remain calm under pressure. Software can be tough and tickets can pile up! But that doesn’t phase you. You know that being patient and doing a job to the best of your abilities is the ultimate solution.
- You take pride in your work and enjoy taking ownership. You are passionate about making things happen. You want to find solutions and have a tangible impact on a rapidly growing SaaS product and company.
- You enjoy writing. You love writing down solutions and answers to questions (sometimes even before they arise!). You are exceptional at writing answers to customers and excellent at writing articles for the knowledge base!
- You are a team player. You understand that we can only be as successful as a team. Like everyone else in our great team, you are fair, honest and respectful — and you are ready to have a lot of fun.
- You are a native German speaker (C2) and your English is on point (C1). Our international customers base needs support and love! Speaking French is a plus (but it’s not a requirement)!
This is what you get
- You have the freedom to work wherever you want. You will be part of a global team with people from places like Germany (obviously!), Romania, United States, Spain, India, and more! Come work with us at our office in Stuttgart (Germany) or work remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Your opinion matters and your work is valued. You have a say in our goals and objectives. In this company, you have the chance to make a real difference.
- You have a steep learning curve, but this is okay because you enjoy a challenge that we collaborative tackle together.
- Are you tired of useless meetings and slow decision making? We have flat hierarchies, no bullshit meetings, and we move fast.
- You work with top-notch technologies and lean processes. We use tools like Slack, Asana, Hangouts — and of course Filestage — to communicate efficiently.
What are you waiting for?
To land this gig, please apply here: https://filestageteam.typeform.com/to/Hjqe40
We look forward to your application!
Maël, Simon, and Niklas (Filestage Founders)
Filestage GmbH, Heidehofstr.9, 70184 Stuttgart, Germany