Children’s Kiva Montessori School
Elementary/Middle School – Board of Directors, Special Meeting
11.13.18 at 6:30 pm - Children’s House, 1204 E Empire
- Call to Order - Special Meeting
- Roll Call
- Vision – Children’s Kiva Montessori School will provide a vibrant and engaging learning environment based on the teachings of Dr. Maria Montessori that supports all students’ academic excellence and ability to become empowered, creative, lifelong learners responsible for themselves, their community, and their environment.
Mission – Children’s Kiva Montessori School uses authentic Montessori methods, Community-Based educational approaches, and integrated academics (STEAM) to support student academic success, responsibility, and independence.
- Motion to Adopt Agenda
- Hiring Committee Update - Cayce (6:35 - 6:40 pm)
- IHOS Update (6:40 - 6:55 pm)
- Crow Canyon
- Current Volunteer Needs
- Current Material Needs
- Transportation Needs
- Building and Location Update - Stacey (6:55 - 7 pm)
- Presentation of Kiva Community Update 11.12.18
- New Business
- Special Community Member Forum: Community members may use this time to speak to the board; three minute time cap please. For discussion(s) that may take more time please email the board at email@example.com. Please state your name prior to speaking.
- Next Meeting
- Next BOD meeting(s)
- Regular Board Meeting - 5:30 pm (Work Session), 7 pm (Regular Meeting) on Monday, November 26, 2018 at Children’s House