SPANDA SCHOOL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Spanda School membership is a direct-debit 3 month minimum contract for unlimited classes at Spanda School.
- Debits are $140 per calendar month and ‘Ezidebit Health Fit MB’ will appear on your bank statement as reference. The total minimum payable will be $420.
- After the third direct-debit payment, debits will continue monthly unless Spanda School is notified in writing to cancel your membership.
- CANCELLATION: to cancel your membership, please email email@example.com advising the date you would like to cancel your membership. Note that 7 days written notice is required prior to your next debit date.
- If you change your card or bank account details for the direct-debit, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or let us know at the studio. Note that any declined or dishonoured payments will incur a $11.90 dishonour fee.
- SUSPENSION: you can suspend your membership for a minimum of 7 days and a maximum of 60 days at a time. We cannot retrospectively or back date any suspensions. Please note that 7 days written notice is required before the suspension date starts, to email@example.com.
- The Spanda School direct-debit membership entitles you to:
- 10% off workshops and events and priority booking
- 10% off Internal Teacher Trainings