Terms & Conditions
When using www.AromasandAccents.com, yeb.aromasandaccents.com, or cbd.aromasandaccents.com either as a user or member, you are contracting with Aromas & Accents, Inc.
The company you are contracting with is your data controller and is responsible for the collection, use, disclosure, retention, and protection of your personal information in accordance with our global privacy standards as well as any applicable national laws. We may process and retain your personal information on our servers in the U.S. and elsewhere in the world where our data centers are located.
"Personal information" is information that can be associated with a specific individual and could be used to identify that specific person whether from that data or from that data and other information that Aromas & Accents, Inc. has or is likely to have access to. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
Changes to this Notice
We may amend this Privacy Notice at any time by posting the amended terms on this site. All amended terms automatically take effect 30 days after they are posted. We will announce any material changes to this Privacy Notice through our website/or via email.
Aromas & Accents, Inc. has established global privacy standards for our various websites. They are our commitment to protect your personal information.
We collect, process, and retain personal information from you and any devices (including mobile devices) you may use when you: use our Website, register for an account with us, provide us information on a web form, update or add information to your account, participate in community discussions, chats, or dispute resolution, or when you otherwise correspond with us regarding our website.
The personal information we collect includes the following:
- Identifying information such as your name, addresses, telephone numbers or email addresses when you register for an account with us
- Bidding, buying, or selling information you provide during a transaction, or other transaction-based content that you generate or that is connected to your account as a result of a transaction you are involved in
- Other content that you generate or that is connected to your account (such as adding items to your cart.)
- Financial information (such as credit card or bank account numbers) in connection with a transaction
- Postage, billing and other information used to purchase an item, as well as, where the postal website is provided through one of our programs, information required to clear customs (such as Tax ID or other identification numbers) and relevant postage information (such as tracking numbers and tracking updates).
- You may also provide us other information through a web form, by updating or adding information to your account or when you otherwise correspond with us regarding our website.
- Additional information we are required or authorized by applicable national laws to collect and process in order to authenticate or identify you or to verify the information we have collected
Personal information we collect automatically when you use our Website or register for an account with us
- We also collect information about your interaction with our website, your advertising preferences, and your communications with us. This is the information we receive from the devices (including mobile devices) you use when you use our website, register for an account with us, provide us information on a web form, update or add information to your account or communicate in community discussions.
- Geo-location information, including location information from your mobile device. Keep in mind that most mobile devices allow you to control or disable the use of location websites by any application on your mobile device in the device's settings' menu.
- Computer and connection information such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history, and your weblog information.
Personal information we collect using cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies
Personal information from other sources
- We may supplement the personal information we collect with information from third parties and add it to your account information. For example, we may collect and use demographic information that is publically available, additional contact information, credit check information, and information from credit bureaus, as allowed by applicable national laws
- We may allow you to share information with social media sites, or use social media sites to create your account or to connect your account with the respective social media site. Those social media sites may give us automatic access to certain personal information retained by them about you (e.g., content viewed by you, content liked by you, and information about the advertisements you have been shown or may have clicked on, etc.). If you provide us with access to any site with video content, then you agree that we may share your video viewing with, or obtain information about your video viewing from, third-party social media sites for at least two years or until you withdraw consent. You control the personal information you allow us to have access to through the privacy settings on the applicable social media site and the permissions you give us when you grant us access to your personal information retained by the respective social media site about you. By associating an account managed by a social media site with your account and authorizing us to have access to this information, you agree that we may collect, use and retain the information provided by these social media sites in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- If you give us personal information about someone else, you must do so only with their explicit and prior consent. You have to inform them how we collect, use, disclose, and retain their personal information according to our Privacy Notice.
Use and Retention
We use the personal information we collect to: provide and improve our website and services, to provide you with a personalized experience on our sites (especially, by offering you website and items that you may like), to contact you about your account and our Website, to provide you customer service, to provide you with personalized advertising and marketing, and to detect, prevent, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities. We may use and retain your personal information as follows:
Provide, improve, and personalize our Website
- Provide access to and use of our Website.
- Offer you site content that includes items and websites that you may like.
- Keep track of your cart and sellers that you have chosen to follow.
- Give you access to your purchase history.
- Customize, measure, and improve our Website
- Provide other website requested by you as described when we collect the information
- We may use geo-location information to provide you with location-based websites (such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content)
Contact you about your account and provide you customer service
- Contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or money owed.
- Contact you as necessary to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you.
- For these purposes, we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail. When contacting you via telephone, to ensure efficiency, we may use auto-dialed or pre-recorded calls and text messages as described in our User Agreement. Message and data rates may apply.
Personalize our advertising and marketing communications
- Personalize, measure, and improve our advertising based on your advertising customization preferences.
- Contact you, either via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail in order to: offer you coupons, discounts, special promotions, and inform you about our Website and those of our Aromas & Accents, Inc. corporate family.
- Deliver targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preference.
- Prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraud, security breaches, potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
- Enforce our terms and conditions.
We retain your personal information as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations. In addition, we may retain your personal information from closed accounts to comply with national laws, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, enforce our terms and conditions and take other actions permitted or required by applicable national laws. After it is no longer necessary for us to retain your personal information, we dispose of it in a secure manner according to our data retention and deletion policies.