SERVICES UNDER GRAB ‘N GO SERVICE MODEL
The library will offer the following services beginning November 30, 2020:
- Borrowing materials: place a hold online using owwl.org or call 315-986-5932 to request items. Items will be bagged and labeled with your name and placed in the shed located to the right of our entry. *Please call the library to let us know when you plan on picking up your items. We will place them in the shed once we hear from you. Or call us when you pull into the parking lot and we will check them out to you and either bring them to your car or put them into the shed for you to pick up (your choice).
- Using a computer: we will provide you with a laptop in your vehicle using wifi only. Call ahead to schedule an hour long appointment. You will need to provide a Driver’s License to use the computer. Please call 315-986-5932 to let us know when you are in the parking lot.
- Using the Glowforge Laser Cutter & Engraver: send us an svg file with jpg for engraving and we will print it and deliver to your vehicle. Please call 315-986-5932 to let us know when you are in the parking lot. Standard material fees will apply and are due upon delivery to the vehicle.
- Printing, faxing and copying needs: please call 315-986-5932 to schedule an appointment. You may choose to email documents in advance of your arrival (if possible) or bring them on a flashdrive or in hardcopy form to the parking lot. We will complete the requested job and deliver to your vehicle. Standard fees for these services will apply and are due upon delivery to the vehicle.
- Item return: use the bookdrop located outside the library to return borrowed items. If you have a non-traditional item that will not fit in the drop (ex: bread machine, guitar) please call us to retrieve it from your vehicle.
- Viewing items from the Bullis collection is temporarily unavailable beginning on November 30th.
Please park in a spot in front of the library to receive delivery.
Thank you for your understanding! By initiating a Grab ‘n Go service plan, we can all keep safe and healthy and ensure access to our collection of materials!