Our client, a private 46M yacht, has a new Captain who is looking to build a strong deck team. He is looking for a Bosun/Second Mate to join them soon. This Bosun should have good experience and the ability to run the deck with 2 deckhands. ISM background a plus. The boat is presently in the yard in South Florida and plans to remain in Florida for the winter with trips to the Bahamas, then will then off in the late Spring to Bermuda and New England. The boat offers a generous benefits package. As to salary, please remember that with all positions we present, we do not share wages in either direction, but will only bring you opportunities where we believe both sides will come to a happy agreement.
Documents needed. small license, Eng 1, STCW 95, and US passport or Green Card.
If you are interested send your interest to Job1855@preferredcrew.com
To be considered for this position, you must meet all of the requirements in the post above.
If we have not yet had the pleasure of being introduced to you, please be aware that:
90% of our clients have yachts that are:
- Motor Yachts
- Moving (without a home base)
- Seeking Full Time Crew (not freelance or seasonal)
- Between 30 meters and 90 meters
- Require us to only consider candidates with a proven history of making commitments.
- Commercially registered (and require licenses for the Minimum Manning Document).
- Are unable to consider teams.
100% of our clients require:
- STCW Basic Training including Security
- ENG1 or other Medical Fit For Duty
- Passport that is valid and in hand.