State of Illinois
Physical and Immunization Requirements for Students
- Health Exam - conducted within one year of first day of school
- Physical Exam - signed by doctor
- Immunizations - signed and dated by doctor
- Medical History - on physical exam; must be signed and dated by parent
- Physical Education - checked off by doctor
- Mandatory Diabetes Risk Assessment - Diabetes screening section on physical exam form.
- Required Immunizations
- DPT - 4 or more doses - last booster after 4th birthday
- Polio - 3 or more doses - last booster after 4th birthday
- MMR - 1 dose after first birthday
- HIB - Primary Series or 1 dose between 15-59 months
- HepB - 3 doses -4 weeks/28 days between 1st and 2nd dose. 4 months minimum between 1st and 3rd dose.
- Varicella Vaccine/Chicken Pox Vaccine - on or after 1st birthday (or proof of disease and date documented by doctor)
- PCV - pneumococcal series per vaccination schedule
- State Required Lead Assessment Questionnaire
For those living in zip code 60456, a lead blood test is required. The health form must indicate the date of the assessment/test administered by your doctor.
- Tuberculosis Skin Test (Mantoux Type) - strongly recommended
- Dental Examination - strongly recommended
Students not meeting the above requirements will be EXCLUDED from school after set exclusion date (third Friday after the first full week of school).