• Co-authored Priority Setting in Healthcare Through the Lens of Happiness, a chapter of the 2019 Global Happiness & Wellbeing Policy Report. (Employed through the London School of Economics.)
• Successfully applied for a job as Research Analyst for Rethink Priorities (RP).
• Worked on various projects with RP, including a database of information on humane fish slaughter and an experimental grant evaluation.
• Volunteered with the Happier Lives Institute (HLI), e.g. with first-pass screening of mental health charities.
• Returned to Blackpool to deal with some health issues. Productivity dropped by ~80% during this period for that reason.
• Worked on a series of posts (~40,000 words in total) on the development and application of a wellbeing-adjusted life-year. Due to be published in Feb 2020.
• Attended the 3rd Oxford Workshop on Global Priorities Research run by the Global Priorities Institute.
• Continued working on the wellbeing posts and a couple other projects for RP.