- MAGIC MOUNTAIN GRAD NITE 2018: Seniors, get ready for a night filled with FUN at Magic Mountain!!!! Permission Slips are available in Guidance. You must return a completed permission slip before purchasing your non-refundable tickets. Tickets are $140 per person. This includes early admission into Magic Mountain, All You Can Eat Meal, grad Nite Souvenir, Six Flags Grad Nite Pass (valid from Grad Nite through the end of the 2018 year and transportation to and from the event)!! CASH, CASHIER’S CHECK & MONEY ORDER ACCEPTED PAYMENT ONLY! NO PERSONAL CHECKS or CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS. Don’t miss out! We’ve added a 3rd bus and tickets will be available until Thursday, May 17th!!!!
- SENIORS: It's not too late to complete your FAFSA for community college and technical schools. Do it this Thursday at Valhalla from 6:00-7:30! See your counselor for more details!
SPRING VALLEY LIBRARY NEWS & UPCOMING EVENTS:
- May 17, 2018 @ 4:30 pm – Outdoor Design Safari – Join Ilisa Goldman, Landscape Architect, and Roberto Ramirez of HHSA for a workshop on outdoor design. Help evaluate the library’s outdoor spaces, share ideas, and learn about how to make outdoor spaces that build a sense of place.
- May 19, 2018 @ 10:00 am – Community Leaders Panel – Join non-profit leaders Khalid Alexander, Oren Robinson, and Blair Overstreet for an engaging conversation about community organizing. Learn how you can make a difference.
- May 23, 2018 @ 4:00 pm – Be a Citizen Journalist! Learn the basics of the news business from San Diego Union-Tribune Editor Jeff Light. What goes into covering the news of the day? How can you spot misinformation & find trustworthy sources?
The SDCL Summer Learning Challenge begins June 1st! Please stay tuned to www.sdcl.org/summer for more information. You can register for this in person or online beginning June 1st.
CROSS COUNTRY MEETING: Tuesday, May 22, 2018 @ Lunch in flex Room (902) for current runners and all those interested in running next year.