MySchoolBucks Account Transfers and Refunds

Account balances follow your child through his or her years in the district: balances are rolled from year to year.  Upon leaving the district, any remaining balance may be transferred to a sibling or a refund may be requested by contacting our Foodservice office. For related requests, please follow the procedures mentioned below:

Balance Transfers-To transfer balances between siblings, please e-mail the foodservice department at  Please provide parent/guardian name, student names and the amount of the transfer to be made.

Account Refunds – If you wish to receive a refund, please e-mail the foodservice department at  Please provide parent/guardian name, student name, student ID #, phone number and the mailing address that you would like the refund mailed to.  

If you require any other services or have any questions, please don’t hesitate in contacting the foodservice office at 908-204-2585 ext 132.