NOTES FROM THE PEOPLESOFT CONFERENCE 2018 (10/22/18)
Finance Panel (Open Forum)
Session D | Notes taken by Taryn Tarighati
- Thanks to the EBS team for a great work. (S.Kruse)
- In what ways are you trying to build bridges or in what ways are you seeing districts to do this?
- (General question from Panelists)
- How often Sandbox is getting refreshed? (S.Hoff)
- Every two weeks
- What kind of time frame do you have on TLNS? (S.Kruse)
- I don’t like doing anything without pilot.We are going to mock up and poiot.We need to have a base and go to district and get their idea.We have a plan to get our mock up by January first. Soon after that we’ll finish collection of requirements and we get in Development mode. After that we have two phases:
- Batch processing: the process will allow us to move the data once a day in the batch mode. Because Frontline doesn't have web channel.
- Data that you entered to time leave and substitute system will immediately be inside PeopleSoft.
We are looking at that probably being out next July in Production.
- Is there any update on Hyperion with the fluid interface? (J.Galura)
- The Fluid vs Classic, when does that piece come in? Is this just related to the Frontline? (S.Kruse)
- All the screens in PeopleSoft will change. We do release it to couple of districts as a pilot first and we get suggestions and we move forward.
- None recorded.