Late Add Online Form Instructions for Students
- Log into the form using your SBCC Pipeline credentials.
- Check that your personal information at the top of the page is correct.
- Update your address and contact information in your SBCC Pipeline account: https://pipeline.sbcc.edu/
- Enter in the course information for the course you would like to add late.
- Select the “Term” from the drop-down list, then click “OK” and enter in the “Year” of the current term
- Click the “Subject” button. Then, select the subject of your course from the drop-down list.
- Click the “Course” button. Then, select your course number from the drop-down list.
- Click the “CRN” button. Then, select the CRN of your course from the drop-down list.
- You can find your CRN in your Pipeline account, or on the Schedule of Classes
- Your instructor’s name and email address should populate automatically once you have entered in your course information. Verify that your instructor information is correct.
- Use the text box to state the reason why you are requesting a late add to the course.
- OPTIONAL: You may use the “Attachments” button to attach additional documentation.
- Check that all the information you entered on the form is correct.
- Sign the form with your first and last name.
- Click the “Student Submit” button. Your request will be sent to the instructor for review.
- Check your Pipeline account for an automated confirmation email that your request was submitted. This may take a few minutes.
- Close the document by either clicking the “Close” icon in the toolbar at the top of the page or the “x” at the top right-hand side of the form.
For assistance contact Admissions and Records: http://www.sbcc.edu/admissions/