Guide NHHS GSuite
Following are guides for several services in NHHS GSuite. Services such as Gmail, Drive and Calendar are covered.
Questions and suggestions are encouraged can be sent to Head of IT Operations in the IT Group at email@example.com
Table of contents:
Guide NHHS GSuite 1
Logging into NHHS-account 2
Switching between accounts in Chrome 2
Guide mail forwarding from NHHS mail 4
Sharing calendars 8
Google Hangouts Meet 9
1. Schedule a video meeting from Calendar. 9
2. Start a video meeting. 9
3. Join a video meeting. 10
4. Collaborate during a video meeting. 11
Logging into NHHS-account
Log in to your NHHS-user
Your username is in the form sXXXXXX@nhhs.no or eXXXXXX@nhhs.no. Password you have set yourself. You can sign in to your user either in Chrome or at google.com.
If you do not have your password or forgot it, do the following:
1) Try resetting at password.nhhs.no
2) If that does not work - contact the IT group at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the right corner of your browser, just below where you cross the browser., you will find an account or possibility to log in
- If you have added your account before it will look like the screen shot on the left. If you have not added the user before, it will look somewhat like the screen shot to the right.
- If the user is not added (Skip if it is, go to step 5): To add a new user, choose “+ Add!. Name the user and select the image. Furthermore, you will be able to log in to your on the desired user with your registered mail.
- Sign in with sXXXXXX@nhhs.no and your NHHS-password. To reset the password go to passord.nhhs.no or contact the IT Group.
- User switching: You can now choose the new user and a new browser will open where the given user is logged in. The different users will not share history etc, websites, which come in handy to separate your personal work and NHHS related work.
Guide mail forwarding from NHHS mail
- On your computer, open Gmail using the account you want to forward messages from. You can only forward messages for a single Gmail address, and not an email group or alias.
- In the top right, click Settings .
- Click Settings.
- Click the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- In the "Forwarding" section, click Add a forwarding address.
- Enter the email address you want to forward messages to.
- Click Next Proceed OK.
- A verification message will be sent to that address. Click the verification link in that message.
- Go back to the settings page for the Gmail account you want to forward messages from, and refresh your browser.
- Click the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- In the "Forwarding" section, select Forward a copy of incoming mail to.
- Choose what you want to happen with the Gmail copy of your emails. We recommend Keep Gmail's copy in the Inbox.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save Changes.
To share a calendar on Google, you need to do the following:
- Go to www.google.com/calendar. Where to find all your different calendars. To see NHHS-calendars you need to be logged into your NHHS-account.
- Select the calendar you want to share that is located on the left of the screen. Click on the three "dots" of the desired calendar. You will now have the option to tap “Settings and Sharing”. If done correctly it will look like this:
- Then go to "Share with specific people" and hit "Add people". Enter the email address of the person who will receive the calendar.
- Choose what permission they should have.
- Click Send.
Tip: Share the calendar from your NHHS-account with your private Google Account and vice versa. That way you will have all your activities in both your Google Accounts.
Google Hangouts Meet
Google Hangouts Meet is a call- and messaging platform to conduct meetings online.
1. Schedule a video meeting from Calendar.
Go to Google Calendar and create an event.
2. Start a video meeting.
From a browser: Enter https://meet.google.com in Chrome Browser.
From your mobile device: Open the Meet app on your Android (Play Store) or Apple® iOS® (App Store) mobile device.
3. Join a video meeting.
From Calendar: In Calendar, click the event you want to join.
From Gmail: Click the meeting link in a text or email.
From Meet: In Meet, join a scheduled meeting or use a meeting code.
From your mobile device: Open the Calendar event or meeting invite to dial in to a meeting from a phone.
4. Collaborate during a video meeting.
Norges Handelshøyskoles studentforening
THE STUDENTS’ ASSOCIATION OF THE NORWEGIAN SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS