- NOTICE - INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE.
- Users of the Site. We collect certain information regarding your use of the Site, such as your IP address and browser type. We gather this information for systems administration purposes, abuse prevention and to track user trends. Your session on the Site will be tracked, but each user will remain anonymous unless you log in. We may use your IP address to identify the general geographic area from which you are accessing the Site. However, We do not link IP addresses to any personally identifiable information for non-logged in users.
- Users of the Service. We collect and store information that registered users of the Service (“Customers”) submit to Us, such as their names and e-mail addresses, to allow Us to identify Customers, provide the Service and notify Customers of changes or updates to the Service. When Customers provide Us with their e-mail addresses, they automatically opt-in to receive e-mails from Us (including marketing e-mails). If a Customer would like to opt-out of these marketing e-mails, they can change their settings by emailing us at email@example.com. We also collect and store the Customer’s name and phone number if a Customer elects to provide such information, which We use to assist Us in providing the Service. We also collect other information from Customers, such as the Customer’s IP address and browser type. We use the IP addresses of Customers to assist in login and other uses related to Customers’ use of the Service. Customers’ sessions on the Site are tracked for systems administration purposes and to track user trends. We may link IP address and other information to a Customer’s account.
- Client Data. As part of the Service, You authorize the Service to access Client Data from your customers and clients as described in the Terms of Service. This Data may include the names of those Clients as entered by You into the Service and their analytics data. SiteKick is not and shall not be liable for any collection or use of personally identifiable information in Client Data.
- Header Information. We collect and use browser header information to help Us understand user traffic trends and to improve our Service and associated marketing efforts.
- Limited Credit Card Data. We use a third-party billing service to process payments for the Service. Your credit card data is securely transmitted to the third-party billing service and is not stored on our servers. However, we are provided with, and store, limited credit card information including: the last 4 digits of your card, the type of card, and the card’s expiration date.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
We generally use the information We collect from end users and the Site, Customers of our Service, and end users of our Customer websites to create a secure and personalized Service.
- IP Addresses. We gather this information for systems administration purposes, abuse prevention and to track user trends.
- Header Information. Header information is used for systems administration purposes, providing aspects of the service, abuse prevention and to track user trends.
- Client Data. Client Data is used to generate the SiteKick reports for your Clients. We may aggregate and anonymize Client Data with that from other Clients’ Data to provide benchmarking and other functionality, but SiteKick will not use or disclose aggregated Traffic Data in a manner that reveals the identity of a Customer or a Customer’s Client without the Customer’s express prior consent.
- User ID and Password Information. We collect Customers’ user IDs and password information to enable them to log in to and use the Service.
- Customer E-Mail Addresses. Customers are automatically opted-in to receive marketing e-mails from Us when they register for the Service. Customers can opt-out of such e-mails by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, provided that we may still send Customers e-mails relating to their accounts.
- Customer Names and Phone Numbers. We collect Customers’ names and phone numbers, which allow Us to contact them in account recovery and other scenarios.
- Limited Credit Card Data. We store the limited credit card data defined in Section 1 F in order to show you which credit card you are using to pay for the Service and to remind you of upcoming credit card expiration dates.
- ONWARD TRANSFER - DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES.
- Traffic Data. We may aggregate and anonymize Customers’ Traffic Data with that from other Customers to provide benchmarking data and other functionality, but we will not disclose aggregated Traffic Data in a manner that reveals the identity of a Customer without the Customer’s express prior consent.
- Agents. We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products and services. Examples include billing, technical assistance, and customer service. Our agents subscribe to the same level of privacy protection as we do. Unless we inform you otherwise, SiteKick’s agents do not have any right to use the personal information We share with them beyond what is necessary to assist Us.
- Business Transfers In some cases, SiteKick may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if SiteKick, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, user information would be one of the assets that is reviewed and transferred or acquired by a third party. Accordingly, you acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of SiteKick may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
- In cases of onward transfer to third parties of data of EU or Swiss individuals received pursuant to the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Frameworks, SiteKick remains responsible and liable under the Privacy Shield Principles of third-party agents that the Company engages to process the personal information or data on its behalf do so in a manner inconsistent with the Principles, unless the Company proves that it is not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
- Email Opt-Out. As noted above, Customers may choose not to receive marketing e-mails from Us and can opt out of such e-mails by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Accessing Personal Information. Customers may access their personally identifiable information stored by SiteKick. We will allow Customers to correct, amend or delete their personal information that We retain to the extent it is inaccurate, except where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to the privacy of the Customer in question, or where the rights of others would be violated.
- Deletion. Customers who discontinue use of the Service may choose to have their personal information deleted from the Service by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES.
The Site may contain links to third-party websites. Please be aware that We are not responsible for the privacy practices of third-party websites you choose to visit. If you provide any information directly to parties other than Us, different rules may apply to the use or disclosure of that information. We encourage you to investigate and ask questions before disclosing your personal information to third parties.
- THIRD PARTY ADVERTISERS.
We may choose to deploy advertising on the Service that is delivered to users through a third party’s advertising server. Information about users’ use of the Service, such as your having visited our website or the number of times a user has viewed an ad (but no personally identifiable information of the user), would be used in such a scenario to serve ads to users of the Service.
- VOLUNTARY PUBLIC DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
- PRIVACY PROTECTION FOR CHILDREN.
In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), We do not knowingly provide access to the Service to persons under the age of thirteen (13). If We learn that any user of the Service is under the age of thirteen (13), We will take appropriate steps to remove that user’s information from our records and We will restrict that individual from future access to the Service. Our Website or Services may be used by children in the European Union between the ages of 13 and 16 only with parental consent. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from or about a child in the European Union under the age of 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. In addition, if we have collected Personal Information from any child in the European Union to provide goods or services to that child for a fee, we will erase the Personal Information of that child upon request.
We have implemented security measures to protect user information from loss, misuse and alteration. We use industry-standard practices such as encrypted storage, firewalls and password protection systems to safeguard the confidentiality of Customers’ personal information. Each of Our employees and agents is aware of Our security policies, and your information is only available to those employees and agents who need it to perform their jobs. Although we have taken measures to keep user information secure, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot control the actions of other users with whom you share your information. We cannot guarantee that only authorized persons will view your information. We cannot ensure that information you share through the Service will not become publicly available. We are not responsible for third-party circumvention or hacking of any privacy settings or security measures in the Service, and we hereby disclaim all liability related to such third-party action. Although we have implemented security measures that we think are reasonable, we cannot guarantee the security of your information. Any transmission of your information or use of the Service is at your own risk. You can reduce these risks by using common-sense security practices such as choosing a strong password, using different passwords for different services, and using up-to-date antivirus software.