SFES PTO Meeting Minutes
Attendees:, Heather Radler, Becky Troup, Mrs. Wight, Tonya Watson, Jennifer Weatherstone, Stephanie Wilson. Amy Gates
Location: PTO Room
Minutes Recorder: Stephanie Wilson
REVIEW OF PREVIOUS MINUTES
- Minutes of Last Meeting Read by: Tonya Watson
- Approved as is or with changes? (List changes or state “none”) As Is.
- Motion to Approve made by: Jennifer Weatherstone
- Seconded by: Becky Troup
ITEM 1 TOPIC: President’s Report Presented by: Heather
- Holiday Shop - Previews for Kindergarten only. Looking great!
- Cookies w/ Santa - Volunteers covered.
ITEM 2 TOPIC: Vice President’s Report Presented by: Becky
- Mother-Son Date Friday, 2/9. Evening 6:30-8:30pm Lego Build w/ Karaoke, Glow dance. Pizza & Drinks. Get Dads involved!
- Popcorn Machine w/ Stand - $250 . Kresta makes motion to approve. Seconded by Tonya. Unanimous Vote Yes.
ITEM 3 TOPIC: Communications Presented by: Stephanie
- Approval of last evening meeting’s minutes
- Publish projected budget - format approved by all.
- Thursday’s meeting plans.
- Request to change website to direct Spirit Rock questions directly to Tonya.
ITEM 4 TOPIC: Treasurer Presented by: Jennifer
- Approval of remaining Make It Happen Teacher Requests
- Financial report.
NEXT PTO MEETING DATES & UPCOMING EVENTS
Upcoming PTO Meeting Dates
- Thursday, 12/7 @5:50pm - evening meeting in conjunction with 5th Grade Program
Upcoming Event Dates
- Wed. 12/20 - Spirit Day: Tacky Holiday on Dec 20. $1 to Participate
- Tues. 12/12 5pm-7pm: Decorate Cookies & Take Photos w/ Santa
- Thurs 12/7 6pm: 5th Grade Holiday Program - 12/7 @ 6pm
- Dine for Dollars
- Jan 30 - Chipotle
- March 9 - Chuck E. Cheese
ADJOURNMENT OF MEETING
There being no additional business to conduct, the meeting was adjourned.