To enable FTP support in Chrome / Edge follow these steps:
- On Chrome's address search bar type: chrome://flags or edge://flags in Microsoft Edge.
- Type or paste M91 in a search bar
- Change value of Temporarily unexpire M91 flags flag from Default to Enabled
- Type or paste ftp in search bar
- Change value of Enable support for FTP URLs flag from Default to Enabled
- Click Relaunch (Chrome) / Restart (Edge) in the right-bottom corner
- Try to download drought data again
2.Enabling mixed content
Enabling mixed content in Google Chrome
- Click the lock (caution) icon, then click Site settings.
- Scroll to Insecure content, then use the drop-down list to change “Block (default)” to “Allow.”
- Reload Mekong Drought and Crop Watch website. And try to download data again.
Enabling mixed content in Mozilla Firefox
- In Firefox, enter about:config in the address bar.
- Acknowledge the warning message displayed by Firefox.
- In the search bar, type block_active.
- Double-click **[!UICONTROL security.mixed_content.block_active_content]** .
The value changes from “True” to “False.” When the value shows “False,” you are finished.
5. Restart your computer after changing this setting.
Enabling mixed content in Microsoft Edge
- Click the lock (caution) icon, then click Permissions for this site.
- Scroll to Insecure content, then use the drop-down list to change “Block (default)” to “Allow”.
- Mekong Drought and Crop Watch website. And try to download data again.