ANNUAL EEO PUBLIC FILE REPORT
103.7 FM WHZR, ROYAL CENTER, IN
102.3 FM WLHM, LOGANSPORT, IN
1230 AM WSAL, LOGANSPORT, IN
Report Covering March 31, 2017 to March 31, 2018
The purpose of this EEO Public File Report is to comply with Section 73.2080(6) of the FCC's 2002 EEO Rule.
This report is required to be placed in the Public File for each station, located at 425 2nd Street, Logansport, IN 46947 and posted on the website www.indianasbestradio.com.
SECTION 1: Vacancy Information
Full-Time Positions Filled Recruitment Source Total Number of Interviews
- Jeremy Swango, Account Executive Indeed.com 3
SECTION 2: Recruitment Source Information
Event or Service Date Number of Applications
- Indiana Broadcasters Association 10/7/17 0
- Indiana Broadcasters Association 3/24/18 5
- Cass County Chamber of Commerce On-Going 0
- Walk in Applications On-Going 0
SECTION 3: Recruitment Activities
- Participated in the Fall I.B.A. Job Fair, conducted at the East Event Center, Carmel on October 7, 2017. This event is advertised extensively by all I.B.A. Member Stations and brings many unemployed broadcasters and College graduates seeking jobs in our industry.
- Participated in the Spring I.B.A. Job Fair, conducted at the East Event Center, Carmel on March 24, 2018. This event is advertised extensively by all I.B.A. Member Stations and brings many unemployed broadcasters and College graduates seeking jobs in our industry.
- Throughout the year, Membership to the Cass County Chamber of Commerce attracts new job applicants to the Radio Station.
Report prepared 3/28/18