NOC 2018 - National Outreach Conference: Deaf/Hard of Hearing
April 25-26, 2018
Dynamic, engaging, and knowledgeable presenters and exhibitors are invited to submit their proposals for a limited number of presentation slots and a limited number of exhibit tables during the NOC 2018 Conference. You will have an audience of 80+ NOC attendees seeking best practices in outreach service provision and networking opportunities.
Presentation Submission - Proposals are solicited for 20- and 40-minute presentations that are interactive, creative, and forward-looking.
- 20-minute presentations (similar to TEDx Talks).
- 40-minute presentations will include facilitated table discussions, allowing for focused dialogue and/or exercises.
- Presentation titles must be short and eye-catching (50 characters or less).
- Presentation length, structure, and format must be specified 20 or 40 minute session.
- Presentation abstract must be well-organized, with clearly stated learning objectives (750 characters or less).
- Presenters must include a short bio, with full name, job title, and school/organization name (250 characters or less).
- Presentation proposals must be submitted on time. Late proposals will be accepted, however, space is limited.
- Monday, February 6—Deadline for Submission of Presentation Proposals
- Friday, February 16 —Acceptance Invitations Sent to Presenters
- Friday, March 2—Conference Topics, Abstracts, Presenters, and Presenter Bios Posted Online
- Monday, April 9 - Submit a complete presentation document or link.
Presenters who are accepted will be required to:
- Provide professional photo (300 dpi or greater) and sign the photo release form.
- Cover their own NOC 2018 conference registration, travel, transportation, and lodging expenses, including meals not included in registration fees.
- Bring laptop and USB drive for hookup to PC- and Apple-compatible LCD projector.
Submit the Call for Presentation Application
Submit the Call for Exhibitor Application
Exhibitor Applications are Due March 2nd
Questions - Contact Shelley Ardis, email@example.com