345 S. 132nd Terrace 913-948-4555
Bonner Springs, KS 66012 firstname.lastname@example.org
Film Production: Experience in working with up to a crew of five others from pre-production to post-production phases of two short films for a video production course. Also the creation of a short documentary for a separate film capstone course in which I managed the project in its entirety from pre-production through post-production. Experience in working with multiple camera angles and separate audio from video and combining them to create a seamless end product. Skilled in cinematography and editing (sound, color correction/grading). Managed Social Media for Wooten Media Co. and Wooten Wedding Films.
Technical Proficiencies: Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Color Grading Software, Audio Recording, Mac Software, Canon DSLR cameras, Camera Gimbals, MS Office.
Strengths: Hardworking, creative, fast learner, and punctual. Great organizing skills that include meeting deadlines, cooperating with other crew members on when and where to meet, scheduling, and overall communication to complete projects. Previous internship with media company that included creating commercials, short films, and wedding films.
Film and Production
Wooten Media Co and Wooten Wedding Films
- Cinematographer of fifteen weddings and editor of twenty weddings
- Cinematographer and editor of commercial/promotional content of seven videos for Laminate Works.
- Cinematographer and editor of short documentary, including sound and color correction/grading.
- Editor of Social Media posts for Instagram and Facebook.
University of Kansas, Film Courses
- Casted, director of photography, sound, and post-production (including sound and color correction/grading) of two short films for a film production course.
- Casted, directed, produced, director of photography, and post-production (including sound and color correction/grading) of a short documentary for a film aesthetics course.
- Directed, produced, cinematographer, and post-production (including sound and color correction/grading) of a short documentary for a film capstone course.
Kansas State Athletic Services
- Camera operator for Kansas State University Basketball and Volleyball games.
- Editor of highlights for individual players and teams and organized archived footage.
- Worked in Adobe Photoshop to create mugshots for the Men’s Baseball team.
B.G.S in Film and Media Studies, emphasis in film production, minor in History (2018)
The University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS
Two years of study in Digital Media, emphasis in advertising (2014-2016)
Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS