Skilled Problem Solver
- Students should be able to self reflect and identify what they know and what they don’t know.
- Students must be able to goal set, recognize their strengths and weaknesses, and be able to recognize their growth toward their goals.
- Students must be able to question themselves and their learning.
- Students are able to take learning and apply it in new situations.
- Students see failure as a process of growth.
- Students given the opportunities to communicate globally with all audiences.
- Student should be able to debate/ question others ideas or even themselves and be able to engage in professional discourse.
- Should be able to ask questions about their own learning.
- Students should be able to use different modalities effectively in various situations.
- Students should understand and appreciate diversity and differences.
- Students should be able to work independently and as part of a group.
- Ability to collaborate with others and solve problems.
- Students should be given opportunities to communicate
- Students should have opportunities to appreciate diversity and different backgrounds.
- Students self assess and modify based on needs.
- Students pursue interest outside of school that add to their skills and knowledge.
- Students initiate independent study/ activities/ opportunities to become involved in something larger than themselves.