Twin Cities Tap Festival Work-Study Tuition Reimbursement
- 3 hours of volunteering = 1 class (tuition) reimbursement
- Dancers (or their parent) must volunteer at least 3 hours
- Registration fees are waived for all work-study participants.
- Work-study reimbursement is limited to class tuition only, not performance tickets.
- Volunteer work/study is only available up to 75% of the total cost of your tuition. (i. e. if you would like to register for 4 master classes ($120), you can volunteer up to 9 hours to earn 3 free classes ($90). You must pay for the remaining class/tuition.($30).
- You must submit your total Festival registration first, and we will credit the work/study reimbursement for tuition following the festival when your volunteer hours have been calculated. (Reimbursement will be refunded no later than 2 weeks following the festival)
- Work/study participants (or their parents) MUST volunteer a minimum of 3 hours or more in the following areas:
- Pre-festival preparations (stuffing programs, administrative assistance, computer data entry etc)
- Fundraising event help
- Festival registration shifts
- Festival merchandise sales shifts
- Performance logistics /aide
- Floor installation/uninstallation (physical labor)
- Floor construction
- Photography/ videography
- Other TBA
2018 Twin Cities Tap Festival Work-study Tuition Reimbursement
Participants: Please email Brenna at email@example.com with the following information:
Dancer/Guardian Phone Number (best contact number) ______________________
What skills can you bring to volunteering for this organization?