Medical Advice (agree or disagree)
1. Used in moderation (example-only one glass a day), alcohol can actually be good for you.
2. Sleeping more than 8 hours a day can be bad for you.
3. Drinking coffee in moderation (one or two cups a day) is good for you.
4. There is so much chemicals used in farming nowadays that eating fruit and vegetables can actually be bad for you.
5. Too much exercise can actually be bad for you. You shouldn’t exercise for more than one hour a day.
6. Bread is unhealthy.
7. Brown rice is healthier than white rice.
8. Oranges are healthy, but orange juice is not healthy.
9. Drinking too much water can be bad for you.
10. Green tea contains caffeine, so it’s actually unhealthy for you.
11. Too much medicine isn’t good for your body long term. When you get a cold or the flu, it’s better actually to not take any medicine for it.
12. Vegetarians are healthier than people who eat meat.
13. Because of all the pollution in the ocean, you shouldn’t eat any seafood.
14. Running causes a lot of stress on your knees. Walking is better exercise than running.