Welcome back to campus, seniors!™
- The Piss Bandit rises again! A bad person is whizzing in the toilet and leaving the seat up. Lord, grant us the strength to have compassion for this dweeb who was clearly raised by wolves. Let's also ask our guests to respect our toilet preferences.
- A bunch of teenagers are visiting the theater side of the Office next week. On Tuesday, May 23rd and Wednesday, May 24th, about 15 students will be taking a field trip to watch a movie as a reward for being good kids. Aww. They won’t be on the office side of the building unless we have time for a guided tour.
Upcoming Some Office Events
- Bagel Check In. On Thursday, May 25th, we’ll meet in the Writers Room at 11:00 AM to talk about what we’re working on and eat bagels together. This time, the theme is Happy Childhood Memories. Please bring a story and/or an object from your childhood that makes you happy to share.
- Cards Against Humanity Live at the Greenhouse Theater. If you’d like a ticket to this month’s show on Friday the 26th, please PM Tom on Slack @Tom.
- The Some Office Spring Stuff Swap. On Wednesday, May 31st, bring in functional and useful books, clothing, and stuff that you no longer want. Officemates will pick through one another’s belongings, and all of the leftovers will be donated to local shelters by the end of the day on June 1st. Please PM me on Slack @Trin if you can volunteer to drive stuff to shelters.
- It’s the May Birthday Celebration! On Wednesday, May 24th, we’ll be celebrating all of the dang Office May birthdays at 3:00 PM.
Featured Officemate of the Week: ME
I’m Trin Garritano! I write this newsletter. I work at Cards Against Humanity and Blackbox. I’m also the co-friend of the Friendshipping podcast. If you’re having any interpersonal trouble in the Office or you just feel weird, I’m here to help! I will be once again holding my office hours on Thursdays from 2:00 PM until 3:00 PM. I am not any type of licensed professional, but I am old and weathered and I won’t judge you, just like that grandmother in Pocahontas who is trapped inside of a tree.
- Likes: Friendship, justice, and one of my cats.
- Dislikes: TERFs, the concept of milk, and living inside of an itchy meatsack instead of a strong robot body.
As always --
- If you have facilities issues or questions, contact @Kevin on Slack.
- If you're having Internet or Studio issues, contact @Alex on Slack.
- If you don't know what to do or who to contact, just contact me, @Trin on Slack.