About District 4
District 4 serves choral directors in Alachua, Baker, Bradford, Clay, Columbia, Duval, Gilchrist, Levy, Nassau, Putnam, St. Johns, and Union counties.
Carolyn Tuttle, chair (Episcopal School of Jacksonville)
Theresa Moreau, chair elect (LaVilla School of the Arts)
August 4, 2020- 6:00pm- Fall District Meeting via Zoom
Fall Meeting Minutes 2020
- September 15 - NAfME/FMEA/FVA Director Membership Deadline for Student Eligibility
- All State Dates:
- September 18 - MPA Online All-State Audition Registration Deadline
- September 25 - Paperwork and Audition Fees Due to District Chair
- Signed All-State Registration Form from MPA Online (Director and Principal)
- Signed Student Contracts (FMEA & FVA)
- ONE Check per School for Total Amount Due (School, Booster, or Director Personal Checks Only)
- Stay Tuned for Updates! (Possible acceptance of digitally signed and scanned paperwork. No plans for electronic fee payment at this time.)
- September 27 - District Chairs scan all student contracts into MPA Online by 11:59 pm
- October 2 - District Chairs deposit all audition fees at bank by close of business
- October 5 & October 6: Students in Districts 1-6 submit auditions via HeartOut app
- October 11 - November 1: Adjudication Window
- November 6- Audition Results Released by This Date
- Hotel Cancellation Deadline Without Penalty- November 14
October 29, 2020- 7pm - District meeting to discuss Solo and Ensemble via Zoom
October Zoom Meeting Minutes
January 20, 2020- 7pm- Optional question and answer session about Solo and Ensemble via Zoom.
Solo and Ensemble Dates:
- January 5- Registration Opens on MPA Online
- February 5- Registration and Payment Deadline (online and in-hand)
- February 19- Music Change in MPA Online Deadline
- March 5- Video Submission Deadline
District MPA: Contact Mark Scott with any questions you have.
May 11, 2021- 6pm- Spring Meeting
If you are NOT receiving any district emails, please email the chair and ask to be added to the contact list.