Have I registered? If I haven’t, I will need to Register 1st.
Once I have completed all registration and submitted all documents, I can go through the following steps.
Video Support if you need a visual
Step 1: Change my Password
Step 2: Navigating eCLASS portal home page
- Available textbooks can be found on the left side of the homepage
- Additional Resources can be found in the middle of the homepage
- Resource Apps for learning can be found on the right side of the homepage
Step 3: Logging into your G Suite for Education account
- Click on Google Workspace for Education.
2. If it is your 1st time accessing G Suite, you will see a few pop ups that will ask you to accept your account. Or...
3. It will reroute you to Google Drive.
Get Familiar with Drive:
1.Google app launcher (aka-the waffle) houses all of the Apps available in G Suites for students and staff.
Popular apps used by most classrooms in G Suites
2. If you click the torch, you can see that you are in your G Suites account and access your Gsuites email account
3. When you are ready to start working on an assignment you can click on the +NEW button.
- Docs is equivalent to MS Word
- Slides is equivalent to MS Powerpoint
- Sheets is equivalent to MS Excel
- Forms is equivalent to MS Forms
4. If you are unable to find a document you created or uploaded to Google, you can search for it in the search bar.
Step 4: Directions for Logging into Zoom after you have logged into your GCPS Google Account
- Open a new internet browser tab.
- Go to zoom.us.
- Click Sign in (top right corner)
- Select Sign In with Google.
- Type your user name. (email@example.com)
- Log into the portal using your student ID and password.
- Create a new account.
- When you click on the profile icon in the upper right corner, you will see that you are logged into Zoom with your G Suite account.
- Keep the Zoom browser tab open.
- Click back on the My eCLASS browser tab.
- Click on My eCLASS Course Pages.
- Go to your teacher’s course page.
- Go to the Digital Learning Live Instruction Links widget on the bottom right below the Student Help Guide widget.
- Click the Join Class button at the time your class period is listed on the page of the teacher’s class you are joining to access your Zoom session.