Welcome Teasley Families!
Our new website - www.teasleypta.com - is up and running and is now your go-to site for all things TEASLEY! You will now be able to see upcoming calendar events; purchase memberships, spirit wear, event tickets and yearbooks; sign up to volunteer and much, much more. BUT, in order to take advantage of all these conveniences, you will need to create a profile and register on our new site. Please note, registering on our site does NOT mean you have to join the PTA (but we hope you consider it!). It simply means you will have access to our information! Here's what you need to do:
- Go to www.teasleypta.com
- Click on the Login button or the Registration button.
- If you already have an account with another organization that uses Membership Toolkit you can use the same email and password to login. You can then proceed to the numbered steps below.
- Select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information forms under the My Account Tab
- Use the current grade and teacher for your student *This can be easily updated once you know your teacher.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
- Once these forms are complete, you will be presented with an optional form for Volunteer Opportunities.
Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can "invite" other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the Secondary User to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account. Questions? - firstname.lastname@example.org