Active DoD Top Secret Clearance (2015)
Sr. Systems Administrator - Resource Management Concepts, Inc., (Indian Head, Maryland)
2013 - PRESENT
- Recommend upgrades, acquisitions and configuration changes to NetApp storage, vSphere environment, and Cisco and Brocade switches.
- Document any infrastructure, server and software changes in Configuration Control Board (CCB). Requests and creates implementation steps in Plan of Action and Milestones for all CCB requests.
- Manages and maintains multiple NetApp clusters serving over 150+ TB of data using NAS and SAN protocols.
- Manages data backups using Commvault, SnapCenter, SnapVault, and SnapMirror for disaster recovery purposes.
- Administers FC zoning on Brocade switches.
- Administers vSphere 6 environment and associated storage using PowerCLI and Web Client.
- Coordinates and manages third-party software updates through SCCM and other automated scripts like PowerShell.
- Coordinates updates and troubleshoots issues for Apache and Tomcat web servers.
- Hardens servers using DISA STIGs for Java, Dotnet Framework, and other web-related applications. Remediates server vulnerabilities discovered via ACAS.
Sr. Systems Administrator - Engility, (Indian Head, Maryland)
2010 - 2013
- Streamlined and automated update scripts for IAVA compliance, made related group policy changes, managed tape libraries and backup solutions using Commvault, and other tasks as needed.
Web Developer - L-3 Communications (Arlington, Virginia)
2008 - 2010
- Created and maintained both static and dynamic content and applications for Army G-1 Internet and Intranet web sites using ASP and SQL Server. Created server side and client side input validation functions for all forms.
- Served as backup system administrator for Windows 2003 and Microsoft SQL 2005 database servers.
Software Engineer for L-3 Communications (Washington, DC)
2006 to 2008
- Provided level 1 and level 2 help desk application support for Infoweb, a portal supporting over 10,000 user
- Troubleshot and recommended solutions for system, browser and user issues to Chief Infoweb Architect
Systems Analyst for Titan/L-3 Communications (Lexington Park, Maryland)
2004 to 2006
Associate Software Engineer for Alion Science and Technology (Rockville, Maryland)
2001 to 2004
- Promoted to Associate Software Engineer in 2002, formerly Assistant Software Engineer.
- Acted as webmaster for three government websites. Created and updated both static and dynamic content on at least 5 government websites using HTML, ASP, and ASP.net. Each site averaged over 100,000 hits per month.
- Extensive experience in creating Section 508 compliant or accessible pages.
Bachelor of Science in Information Systems Management, Minor in Journalism - University of Maryland University College (Adelphi, Maryland)
Earned degree in 2006
Systems Security Professional (CISSP) (3/2016)
NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer - SAN (9/2016)
NetApp Certified Data Administrator, Clustered Data ONTAP (06/2015)
NetApp Certified Storage Associate - Hybrid Cloud (12/2016)
Certified ScrumMaster (05/2015)
Security+ ce (12/2012)
VMware, NetApp, SAN, NAS, Commvault, PowerShell, Linux, Windows Server 2003-2012, SharePoint, Web Development, Information Security