Staff & Students
- Use the link on the school website located here
Or use this link - https://leecps.gethelphss.com/
- Select “Sign in”
- You will automatically be prompted to either select your google login (your @leecoschools.com or @lee.k12.va.us account) if you are already logged in
or to login with your google login (your @leecoschools.com or @lee.k12.va.us account) if you are not already.
- Once you have logged in, you will be prompted to “Create a ticket.” This is how you report issues with technology or maintenance.
- All staff and students should complete their own tickets or ask the school technology representative for assistance.
- Remote students - please use the “Remote Students” button under “Student Issues.” This ensures that someone will call you to make arrangements if your device needs to be brought in to repair.
- It is important to relay the correct site for your need in order to engage the appropriate staff member. If you are in the Lee County Career & Technical Center, the Division Central Office or Head Start Main Office, please select “District Office” as your site. If you are in the Head Start Central Office, please check the box that says, “Head Start Main Office.” If you are at the Alt. Ed building, select Pennington Middle School as your site.
- After you have created a ticket, keep an eye on your email for updates and/or questions. Sometimes additional information requests are made and you will be notified of these via email. You can also respond to these via email.
- You can also log in to the site again and see your active tickets. You can read updates and add comments if there is additional information to relay. You can even add comments to closed tickets if there is more information to relay.