Terms & Conditions
1. Wiko Mobile Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. ("Organizer") will launch a contest known as "View2 Pro Giveaway Contest" starting from 11 Nov 2018 to 20 Nov 2018 (“Contest Period”). The Organizer shall reserve the right to shorten, change, revise or amend the Contest Period at any time without prior notice. All contest form and/or online entries received outside the Contest Period will be disqualified.
2. The Contest is open to all Malaysian citizens residing in Malaysia, minimum age of 18 years old and is for Malaysians only. It is not applicable outside Malaysia.
3. All entries must be received by 23:59:59 (Malaysian Time) through online submission of the last day of the contest on 20 Nov 2018. Late and invalid entries will not be entertained. The time is based on our server’s system time.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The Organizer shall reserve the right at its absolute discretion to review and vary the Winner’s selection process contained herein at any time without prior notice. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
6. The Organizer reserves the right to substitute any prizes with others at similar value without prior notice. All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, non-returnable, and non-exchangeable for cash.
7. The selected winner will be announced on 21 Nov 2018 at the Organizer’s website my-en.wikomobile.com or Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/WikoMalaysia.
8. Winner for the contest will be contacted through email or mobile as indicated on the contest form. Wiko Mobile Malaysia shall have the right to publish the name and photos of the winners on social media platform.
9. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
10. All entries received become property of The Organizer.
11. By participating in this contest, participants undertake they shall not bring any claims or actions against The Organizer, whether in contract, tort or otherwise.
12. By participating in this contest, the participants are deemed to have understood and agreed to be bound by the contest terms and conditions as well as the decisions made by The Organizer
13. The Organizer reserves the right to modify, annul or rescind the terms and conditions of the contest at its sole discretion without further notice.
How to participate
Step 1: Answer all questions (All entries must be received by 23:59:59 on the 20 Nov 2018)
Step 2: Participants need to log on to the contest on Wiko Malaysia website and key in full name, IC number, contact number and email address and complete a slogan (“My favourite Wiko smartphone is ............. because .............”) in not more than 20 words.
1. Based on all lucky draw entries received, the Organizer will then begin to select the winner with the highest score and the most creative slogan. The organizer’s decision on all matters relating to this Contest shall be final and binding. No correspondence relating to the selection of winner will be entertained.
2. The Winners will be contacted either by the Organiser via email and/or phone as indicated on the contest form.
3. In view of the implementation of the Personal Data Protection Act, by participating in the Contest, the Participants hereby expressly grant the Organizers, their affiliates and partners the permission to use and process their personal data including (but not limited to) names, contact information and/or photographs for future advertising and publicity purposes in any media in connection with this Contest without additional compensation, notification or permission.