Volunteer Roles and Responsibilities
Agile Network India’s (ANI) primary goal is to create and bring the best content to the community. This is a people driven community and led by volunteers.
The primary roles and responsibilities of a volunteer includes;
Represent Self: Volunteers should be representing themselves in ANI related activities and not any other social, economical, professional association they belong to apart from ANI
- Acceptance of Code of Conduct: Volunteers are expected to respect and adhere ANI Code of Conduct, Policies, Principles, Values and Ways of working
- Time Commitment: Volunteers are expected to commit 3-5 hours time weekly in building the community, participate in monthly sync up calls and planning
- Collaboration & Contribution: Volunteers are expected to liaise with other volunteers for planning, coordination and delivery. Volunteers are responsible to plan monthly meetup with other volunteers, source venues, source & shortlist quality speakers, review & define program, ensure the quality, coordinate the event and arrange the assets such as presentations, pictures, videos etc to be available on respective ANI channels
- Increase Social Awareness: Active social awareness regarding ANI events is essential for growing the community and for reaching & involving more people who can get benefitted by event, content and other ANI initiatives
- Retrospect, Refine and Improve: After completion of every event, volunteers are advised to retrospect the overall event to find the improvement areas and implement those in future events
- Formal Communication: Formal communication should be done regarding acceptance of volunteer services for community or discontinuing the volunteer services for any reason.