Safety Measures at Fever Original's Little Mermaid Events
Live experiences produced by Fever are returning to our cities and you will be able to enjoy Mad Hatter’s with updated safety measures.
Our commitment to our users and staff
We designed each event to guarantee your safety throughout the experience:
- All spaces will be set up with social distancing regulations in mind, including event seating.
- All tables will be separated by a distance of 6 ft.
We created contactless experiences:
- Fever tickets feature contactless validation.
- Cashless payments.
- No coat checks / cloakroom.
- Individual packages replacing shared material.
- QR code menus replacing printed menus.
We will ensure that all attendees make use of Personal Protective Equipment:
- Face masks will be available and mandatory.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at all events.
- Temperature checks will be available and mandatory.
Here’s what you can do to protect yourself and those around you:
- Stay at home if you are experiencing symptoms.
- Respect all safety and health-related signs and instructions.
- Stay up to date on safety recommendations from your local authorities.
We will ensure safe interactions between our staff members and guests:
- All event staff and performers will wear gloves and face masks or face shields where applicable.
- All event staff and performers will maintain high levels of hygiene through regular hand washing and the use of hand sanitizer.
We will create the safest possible environment:
- We will always operate at safe capacities set out by law.
- We will disinfect our event space frequently.
- The clothes, costumes and materials of event staff and performers will be disinfected frequently.
- We will minimize the use of decorative objects and surfaces likely to be shared/touched by guests.
At events, clear information regarding your safety will be a priority:
- We will communicate health and safety information at the beginning of each experience, so that every guest will be aware of the guidelines.
- All event regulations, including health and safety information, will be available at the venue.
- Our employees will be fully trained on all safety measures and procedures.