My Community Capital LTD
Booking & Cancellation Policy of www.mycommunitycapital.co.uk
Booking & Cancellation Policy
Last updated: January 15, 2020
- The Services you can buy or book via My Community Capital are sold by our Partners (activity providers) and not by us. We are only responsible for arranging and concluding your booking and we have been appointed by our Partners to act as their commercial agent to do so.
- If you pay for Services from our Partners through our Website, we may collect and receive your payment on behalf of the relevant Partner in our capacity as their commercial agent. In this event, our successful receipt of your payment will discharge your debt to the Partner for the Services.
- The contract for the Services is directly between you and the relevant Partner. We are not liable for the Services you receive from our Partners. However, please do let us know if you encounter a problem or if the Service you receive at a venue falls short of your expectations and we'll do our best to help.
- Please check all details and any restrictions relating to a Service thoroughly before booking.
- Please ensure that any medical or other allergy/health information is disclosed to Partners before the day of the activity.
- If you want to cancel a ticket for an activity (and provided that cancellation is not prohibited by these Booking Terms and Conditions) this must be requested and completed by emailing our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may cancel a ticket for an activity within 24 hours of receiving your Order Confirmation provided the activity is not due to take place in the next 7 days. In such cases we can offer you a full refund. If, however the activity is due to take place within the next 7 days, you will not be entitled to a refund or a credit note.