Our client, a 70+ private yacht, is looking for a 3rd Engineer to join them as soon as possible. The boat is currently in Barcelona gearing up for a yard period. The candidate should have an AEC or MEOL, some engineering background, and some yachting experience. This is a permanent position with 60 days leave, 2 flights home, Medical and dental, and standard SEC conditions. Documents needed: valid passport, Eng 1, STCW95 and small engineering certificate.
If you are interested send your interest to Job1843@preferredcrew.com
To be considered for this position, you must meet all of the requirements in the post above.
If we have not yet had the pleasure of being introduced to you, please be aware that:
90% of our clients have yachts that are:
- Motor Yachts
- Moving (without a home base)
- Seeking Full Time Crew (not freelance or seasonal)
- Between 30 meters and 90 meters
- Require us to only consider candidates with a proven history of making commitments.
- Commercially registered (and require licenses for the Minimum Manning Document).
- Are unable to consider teams.
100% of our clients require:
- STCW Basic Training including Security
- ENG1 or other Medical Fit For Duty
- Passport that is valid and in hand.