2020 Online SST Zoom Meeting Rules
❖ Focus on Enjoying the Lord when Zooming ❖
“For where there are two or three gathered into My name, there am I in their midst.” Matt. 18:20
- Set up your device and chair/table in a permanent spot that is clean, orderly, and quiet.
- Ensure that there is enough light in your room and that the light source is not behind you. That way everyone can see your shining face!
- Turn on your video and keep it on always when Zooming. Be careful not to be distracted by personal matters during the meeting.
- Your microphone will often be muted by the Host. So click on “Raise your hand” to notify the Host to speak. At times, everyone will be unmuted by the Host.
- Consider the use of earphones/headphones to avoid distraction and audio feedback. (This will be required if there is audio feedback.) Use only 1 device per room.
- Turn off cell phones (unless you connect to Zoom with it) and all gaming apps, social media pop-up notifications, background music, videos, etc.
- Do not eat or drink (except for water) during the meeting.
- Participate actively in all meetings! Sometimes this will be by speaking to the entire group, speaking in small group breakouts, singing, praying, or even sending chats (as instructed). Be respectful of others. Be sure to look into your camera when speaking!
- Group assignments can only be changed by SST serving ones.