Safety Measures at Fever Original Events
Live experiences produced by Fever are returning to our cities and you will be able to enjoy them with updated safety measures.
Our commitment to our users and staff
We created contactless experiences:
- Fever tickets feature contactless validation.
- Cashless payment options.
- No coat checks / cloakroom.
We will encourage attendees make use of Personal Protective Equipment:
- Face masks will be available at all events and highly encouraged during all events.
- Some venues may require masks or vaccination checks, please consult the FAQ for each event.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at all events.
Here’s what you can do to protect yourself and those around you:
- Stay at home if you are experiencing symptoms.
- Respect all safety and health-related signs and instructions.
- Stay up to date on safety recommendations from your local authorities.
We will ensure safe interactions between our staff members and guests:
- All event staff will wear face masks where applicable.
- All event staff will maintain high levels of hygiene through regular hand washing and the use of hand sanitizer.
We will create the safest possible environment:
- We will always operate at safe capacities set out by law.
- We will disinfect surfaces likely to be shared/touched by guests in our event space frequently.
At events, clear information regarding your safety will be a priority:
- All event regulations, including health and safety information, will be available at the venue.
- Our employees will be fully trained on all safety measures and procedures.