Yuri!!! on Ice Panel and Director Sayo Yamamoto Autograph Session Guidelines
- The Yuri!!! on Ice Panel is open to all Cosplay Mania 2017 Day 1 (Sep 30) ticket holders and will only happen on September 30, 2017 (Sat).
- There will be a question and answer portion during the Yuri!!! on Ice Panel. Participants are allowed to submit questions they want to ask to the guests by filling out the online form: http://bit.ly/2tTSfC4 Participants are NOT allowed to ask questions on the spot and are advised to submit their questions beforehand. We will accept questions until September 11, 2017.
- The Autograph Signing session is open to all Cosplay Mania ticket holders who have purchased an autograph signing session stub at the Cosplay Mania shop priced at Php 300 each and limited to 100-200 slots ONLY. Ms. Sayo Yamamoto will personally hand the autographed shikishi board to the participant.
- This is a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED activity and will only happen on September 30, 2017.
- Autograph Session stubs will be sold exclusively in Cosplay Mania Shop. Each participant can only purchase one (1) stub.
- Fans are expected to be on their best behavior. Any untoward incident that may jeopardize the safety of the guest(s) can and may lead to the cancellation or early end of the event, upon decision of the organizers, without any refund.
- Cosplay Mania '17 organizers reserve the right to revoke access to the event and escort any individual out of the venue for unruly conduct or any individual who ignores and/or violates any of the rules without any refund. Any participant caught recording the event can and may lead to being evicted from the whole event and confiscation of the recording equipment, without any refund.
- The following activities are STRICTLY PROHIBITED during the session:
- Photography, Video Recording or any type of recording
- Publishing content without permission (eg. blogging, tweeting)
- Requesting fan-signs and/or banners from guest(s);
- Pushing, shoving or rough-housing;
- Body Contact, unless Guest initiates the body contact;
- Eating and/or drinking.
Schedule and Queuing スケジュールと入場
- As a courtesy for our guests, the activity adheres to a strict schedule. By failing to show up on time, you risk not being able to get the signed item and no refunds will be given.
- Upon purchasing the session stub, a stamp and a stub will be given to the participants to indicate that they are included in the autograph session event. ONLY (1) stamp/stub per person will be given. The stamp and stub MUST be both presented in order to receive the autographed item.
Gift Giving Guidelines ゲストへのプレゼント
- All gifts for the guests will be accepted by the staff on behalf of the Guest and will be provided to the Guest after the session. Submission of the gifts must be done in the Cosplay Mania shop until 6PM on September 30, 2017. The organizers reserve the right to screen the gifts for acceptability and to refuse to accept gifts when necessary.
- Please do not give any perishable, edible, and live gifts as they may be subject to health, safety, and customs issues for the guests. We will not accept any gift that may be deemed illegal in the Philippines or the Guest’s country of origin. We advise to avoid gifts such as these.
- For any exchange of Name Cards or Business Cards, the organizers will accept these items on behalf of the Guest. We do not guarantee that the Guest will be able to provide you with one in return.
*Note: All guidelines are subject to change without prior notice.