- What do I use ParentVUE for? - ParentVUE is a web portal that offers secure, private access to school and student information, including assignments, grades, attendance, school calendar, and teacher contact details. In ParentVUE, you can see the information for each of your students.
- What’s the difference between the mobile app and accessing Synergy on the computer? - Both Synergy Mobile App and Computer version give parents/guardians access to the same student information except: Course History and Test History are only accessible in the computer version.
- What is Synergy mail? - Synergy mail is an internal email system that allows you to email any of your student’s teachers, counselors, school staff or school administrators.
- What is Course History? - Course History allows students and parents/guardians to see which high school classes they completed and what grades they earned in those classes.
- Are Elementary parents using ParentVUE? - Elementary school parents are not expected to use ParentVUE at this time.
How to use the various features of ParentVUE
How to setup and update a ParentVUE account
- How do I get my activation code? - Contact the office of your student’s school to obtain an activation code.
- What’s my password? - When you activate your ParentVUE account for the first time, you will be asked to create a password. You will be required to enter your user name and password to access your ParentVUE account. If you forget your password you can use the “Forgot Password” link to reset your account password.
- What’s my username? - When you activate your ParentVUE account for the first time, you will be asked to create a username. You will be required to enter your user name and password to access your ParentVUE account.
- My child is coming back to a PVUSD school, how do I update my child’s info? - You can update basic students information using the “Student Info” tab in your ParentVUE account. The Student Info tab shows your child’s demographic information, emergency contacts, and physician info.An email will be sent to your students' school when you make edits to your student’s information in ParentVUE. Your School will review the edits and approve changes if appropriate.
- How come only one of my kids is on here? - In the upper left hand corner of your ParentVUE homepage you will see one of your students. Click the down arrow next to your student’s picture. Your other student(s) will appear. If you do this and your other student does not appear, contact your student's school office.
- How do I translate ParentVUE?
- Why do I only see quarter 1 when it’s quarter 3? How do I use the focus? - The answer to the question is coming soon.
- How do I get email notifications of gradebook updates? - The answer to the question is coming soon.
- The student schedule is not correct, or not there- what do I do? - Contact your student’s counselor.