NOTES FROM THE PEOPLESOFT CONFERENCE 2018 (10/22/18)
HR/Payroll (Smaller District Focus)
Session B | Notes taken by Joan DeKoven & Von Nguyen
- If you have an MCOP set up and it a separate line on the DBT why is it not following the DBT? (Laura-Encinitas)
- This is because MCOP rolls up with salary and shows as REG pay. For an MCOP the DBT will need to have the REG separated out. Figure out the % of pay that the MCOP is and the % of pay that the salary is and split the #1 sequence out so it will follow correctly. If Additional pay it can have a separate line on the DBT. (Becky, EBS & Sondra, Ramona)
- For a retiree has benefits, should the retiree position be primary? (BH,Lakeside)
- Yes (BF, EBS)
- If you hire someone at your district can you get an error message that says employee already has a primary job? (Courtney Foster-San Ysidro)
- This can be ignored. Employee may have primary job at a different district.
- Run the primary job query.
- Add employment instance not showing correct comp rates is this fixed?
- This is still being worked on.
- Send out Primary job query.