4-H RODEO REPORT
NO. YEARS IN PROJECT _
YOUR LEVEL OF PARTICIPATION(Please Mark)
) Junior Senior
- How many rodeos did you participate in this year?
- Tell about the ways you have shared what you have learned through rodeo with others (such as project talks, demonstrations, training, etc.)
- Tell about the improvements you made this past year in your rodeo times or scores.
- What did you enjoy most about the rodeo project this year?
- List the most important things you learned from the rodeo project this year.
- Tell about any fun or unexpected experiences you had during the year as a result of the 4-H Rodeo Project.
- List any other rodeos or rodeo events/activities outside of 4-H that you participated in this year (example, high school rodeo, other area rodeos, etc.).
If Enrolled in the Horse Project & You Have Completed Form 4-H 387
*** STOP HERE ***
- List any expenses you have for the Rodeo Project (equipment, tack, feed, veterinary fees, boarding fees, etc.).