Community Centre Fees will apply to the use of the Main Hall and the Smeaton Room.
- Fees will be approved annually by the Parochial Church Council (PCC) based on the recommendation of the Community Centre Management Team (CCMT).
- The annual review will be completed during Quarter 4 with the new fees effective from 1st March the following year.
- The CCMT may recommend an out of cycle amendment to fees at any time.
- Concessionary Rate fees may only be applied subject to the approval of the CCMT.
- In exceptional circumstances a one-off variation from the approved fees may be applied subject to the approval of the CCMT; any variations will be reported to the PCC.