Afterthought System, LLC
This document is for the Afterthought System, LLC community partnership program. This document was last updated on January 3rd, 2021. This document can change at any time without notification. Please continue reading for the description and requirements for the community partnership program.
Afterthought System, LLC loves to build a relationship with our valued customers, so we decided to offer a community partnership program that would be available for our customers. Please continue reading this document to learn more about the details and requirements of the community partnership program.
- Must be on our Starter Plan or higher (For Custom Plan customers anything $5.99/mo or more)
- Have a dedicated channel for the Afterthought System Team to post an advertisement. This channel must be visible to all users of your community.
- Have a website for your community with a partners page containing the Afterthought System Logo linked to our website https://afterthought-system.com
- Your community must have at least 300 members (We do make exceptions, just reach out to us)
- There will need to be a dedicated tag for Afterthought System Team on your Discord server
What we are offering:
- On our website’s community partners page we will add your community’s logo with a link to your community’s website
- A dedicated support member from the Afterthought System Team to provide exclusive updates during system outages, along with posting updates to your community in a channel of your choice
- A partner tag on our Discord Server
To start your application process please visit the following link for our application.
If approved, the community owner will need to sign a MOU.
Note: In order to be considered for this program, the community owner will need to submit the application.
For any questions or concerns please email us at email@example.com.