-Ask students about what motivates them.
-Seek student input
- Help students set goals
- Listen to students’ interests and connect them to ways they can get involved
- Complete homework and assignments on time
- Always do your best so you can be proud of yourself!
- Be supportive of classmates’ interests and ideas.
- Be kind to yourself as you grow and learn. #practicemakesperfect
- Ask adults about ways to get involved in things that interest you and seek out others that have similar interests as you.
- Celebrate your accomplishments with others!
At this time please stand, if you are able, for the Pledge of Allegiance and 30 seconds of silence.
- Interested in wrestling? Call Out Meeting on Thursday at 5:30pm in the NMS cafe!