- European Team Championship is a tabletop wargaming tournament that has been held since 2006.
- The first ETC was held in Poland with only 14 teams and just Warhammer Fantasy Battles. This first was won by Poland, followed by Denmark and Italy.
- In 2007 the tournament was hosted again in Poland but this time with 16 Fantasy teams and 10 40K teams.
- For 2008 we moved the event out of Poland for the first time to Italy, moving the event to different countries became a tradition after that.
- Growing bigger and bigger the ETC came 2009 to Germany taking place in the tournament approved "Eissporthalle Münster" (Ice Rink Münster). Being a great success the ETC returns 2010 to Münster.
- The European Team Championship 2010 (ETC 2010) is the biggest tabletop event this year. It's the 5th incarnation of a small fabulous idea which has grown and grown and grown. In 2010 over 50 teams will battle for the ultimate title in Warhammer and Warhammer 40K. With teams from A like Australia to W like Wales including for example Canada, Latvia and New Zealand and many more this is the one and only really international tabletop event of the world.
2010 the ETC is held in Germany (again after the great response to 2009) from 5th to 9th August. Wait? Four days? Yes, because this year there're the official European Single Player Championships (ESC) where up to 340 players can battle for being the best Warhammer or Warhammer 40K player of the world.
- 2011, we left Germany for Switzerland city of Montreux, the event reaches a new high. With nearly 500 people and 62 teams across 2 systems. Singles event has been extended to include both wednesday and thursday this time, a tradition which is going to be held for future.
And this is still only a glimpse of what is coming
- ETC 2012 sees us moving back to Poland and this time not just for 40K and Fantasy. Our trackhead friends from Flames of War join our midst this year to be with us for the future years.
- ETC 2013 or one can call a great leap for tabletop gaming sees the biggest rise of attendance yet. 672 players across the 3 systems battle it out in the city of Novi Sad in Serbia. Germany makes a strong showing this year with winning both 40K and fantasy team championships.
- We are back in Novi Sad for ETC 2014. New champions emerge this year to remove Germany from their seat, but it is still a fun experience for everybody involved.
- Leaving Novi Sad in 2015 (maybe will be back there? who knows) we are in Prague this year and the weather is hot indeed!
- 2016 the players seem to want some beaches apparently because the tournament is held in Athens right next to the coast! This is the year where side events make a good showing like Kings of War and X-Wing. X-Wing makes a good showing with 8 teams and Poland winning the ETC shield, not to many peoples surprise.
- For some historical sights we are in Salamanca for 2017. This years event is the biggest one held so far with over 700 people in the ETC events combined.
- 2018 we visited the capital of Croatia. The event was hosted in Zagreb Arena, and has been the biggest ETC up to date.