MARMOSET CORE VALUES
We are team players.
- We celebrate wins together and we champion each other.
- We act with openness and vulnerability, knowing this builds trust and relationship.
- We work with people to solve problems, not against them.
- We disagree openly and respectfully, with empathy and humility.
"Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you,
spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life."
– Amy Poehler
We are buoyant and committed.
- We bring our best selves to work, acting with integrity, accountability and professional maturity.
- You can’t keep us down. We’re buoyant: demonstrating a natural pressure to rise up with optimism, resiliency and an upward force.
- We’re committed to upholding the purpose, vision, and values of Marmoset— seeking a higher meaning and impact in all we do.
“Commitment means staying loyal to what you said you were going to do long after the mood you said it in has left you.”
We respect and embrace our differences.
- We respect and honor our unique identities, backgrounds, experiences, and cultures and each of our unique paths that have brought us together.
- We are dedicated to creating a safe space for those underrepresented in our community.
- We recognize there is a system of gatekeepers in the music community, and we’re here to challenge those notions.
“It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences.”
- Audre Lorde
We listen, learn, and grow.
- We are students and learners, constantly seeking knowledge, growth, and development — both personally and professionally.
- We are open, actively seeking critical feedback and embracing the gift it may contain.
- We embrace continuous improvement and the undeniable fact that change is constant. We reach outside of our comfort zones to try new things.
“Just try new things. Don't be afraid. Step out of your comfort zones and soar, all right?” - Michelle Obama
We have fire in the belly.
- We go above and beyond and we exceed expectations.
- We are self-driven. Our DNA is made of hard work, determination, and high-capacity genes.
- Never give in to apathy or complacency. Always drive toward the mission at hand.
“Some people want it to happen. Some people wish it would happen. Others make it happen.” - Michael Jordan