Northmont Youth News for November 20th
Things to know…
- We will NOT have Youth Sunday School or Youth Group this coming Sunday, November 26th. Enjoy your time reflecting on what you are thankful for with your family.
- Youth group is now meeting 4:30-6pm on Sundays. All 6-12th graders are welcome!
- Mark your calendars for our BIG Christmas Party on December 20th! We will be hanging out with the youth groups from Wexford Pres and Hiland Pres for a fun night of Christmas celebration! See the flyer below for more info.
- Don’t miss out! Our retreat is coming up! Remember that registration paperwork is due to the church by Wednesday November 22nd. Feel free to contact Steph if funding is an issue.
Things to do…
- Join us for a Christmas Party! All 6-12th graders are invited! We will be joining with the youth groups at Wexford Pres and Hiland Pres (the three Rt.19 churches!) to have a fun night celebrating the season and spending time with friends. The party will be on Wednesday December 20th from 7:30-9pm. In order to plan for transportation please sign up here to let Steph know you want to attend.
Things that might be helpful...
- Keep up with the fun things we do and follow us on Instagram! Find us at “northmontpresyouth”
- Upcoming Special Events and Dates
- Nov 26: No Sunday School or Youth Group
- Dec 1-3: Middle/High School Retreat at Crestfield!
- Make sure to sign up here
- Dec 3: No Sunday School or Youth Group (we will be at Crestfield)
- Dec 6, 13, 20: Advent Family Nights (5:30-7:30pm)
- Dinner is served!
- Fun activities, Christmas crafts, Bible study, and fellowship!
- Dec 10: Regular Sunday School and Youth Group
- Dec 17: Regular Sunday School and Youth Group
- Dec 20: BIG Christmas Party with Wexford Pres and Hiland Pres youth!
- Hosted at Wexford Presbyterian Church
- Meet at Northmont at 7:20pm to drive up to Wexford
- Wear an ugly Christmas sweater!
- Dec 24: Christmas Eve: no Sunday School or Youth Group
- Dec 31: New Year’s Eve: no Sunday School or Youth Group
Regular Sunday Schedule
- 9am: Sunday School
- 10am: Worship
- 11am: Fellowship Time
- 11:15am: Confirmation Class
- 4:30pm: Youth Group (grades 6-12)