Northmont YouthNews for June 12th
In This Week’s YouthNews:
- A Big Talk question
- VBS Info - We will take you to dinner!
- New Wilmington Registration Info
- Calendar of Fun Summer Events!
Things to start a conversation…
This week I encourage you to ask your youth “What makes you excited to get out of bed in the morning?”
Things to sign up for…
- How can you help with VBS? We need the following for VBS. Think you could help us out? Email Steph! You will get a free tshirt!
- VBS nurse
- Craft helper
- Crew assistants (help lead the kids from station to station and don’t lose them!)
- Decoration help the week before VBS
- Kayaks, snowboards, BMX bikes, and other sports equipment
Wednesday June 27th we will take all of the youth out for dinner at Eatn Park (bring $5, we will cover the rest) as a “thank you” for helping with VBS.
Things to know…
- This summer: We will have a special event each month! Check the calendar below and mark your calendars.
- Open Youth Room! There will be no open youth room tomorrow (6/13). Our final open youth room for the summer will be Wednesday 6/20, 3-5pm.
Things to do…
- Sign up for New Wilmington Mission Conference at the link below. Don’t let money be an issue! Numerous committees have come to me saying that they have scholarship money available. Please talk to me if you would like help paying for NWMC.
Things that might be helpful...
- Keep up with the fun things we do and follow us on Instagram! Find us at “northmontpresyouth”
- Upcoming Special Events and Dates
- June 20: Open Youth Room (3-5pm)
- June 25-29: VBS!
- July 1: Youth Commissioning during Worship
- We will have a participant meeting after worship (11:30am)
- July 8-14: Mission Trip to Gatlinburg, TN
- July 20-27: New Wilmington Mission Conference
- Register here
- For financial aid talk to Steph
- July 30: 319’s Cedar Point Trip!
- Contact Steph if you are interested
- August 19: 319’s Movie Night
- August 26: Rose Barn Service
- September 9: 319’s Kick-Off Party
Regular (Summer) Sunday Schedule
- 9am: Adult Sunday School
- 10am: Worship
- 11am: Fellowship Time/Lemonade on the Lawn
Stephanie Martin, MDiv
Spiritual Formation Associate
804-614-5515 (text or call)